Social media is the cornerstone of content marketing. The purpose? To engage prospects. Find the people whose problems your product or service resolves. Educate them about what you offer.
The Result: With social media, you’re going to where your prospects already are. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, SlideShare, Facebook, Pinterest (yes, Pinterest), YouTube.
But social media is not about publishing content. It’s about engaging in a dialogue with those prospects you’re trying to attract, and with the people who influence them.
Why Castelazo Content
While we do provide stand-alone social media services, most of our engagements involve social media as one element of the content services we provide. A “typical” engagement might look like:
- We ghostwrite two blog posts per week (learn more about our blog writing services)
- We engage with your prospects and influencers via social media daily. That often involves:
- Making relevant, engaging social media posts linking back to your blog
- Joining the conversation with your prospects and influencers in real time
- Learning what topics are trending so that we can “drift” off of their popularity to engage prospects with your content
See for Yourself
Over the course of the first 6 months of our engagement with a fast-growing technology company, we delivered a 74% organic increase in Twitter engagement and a 46% organic increase in LinkedIn engagement (get the details)